Wednesday 14 November 2007

Sloping Off

My wife and I have just about finished folding everything and putting it into our suitcases ready to head off on what the press would no doubt call a 'trip of a lifetime'. Of course that suggests you can only have one and we've had at least two already and hope for more.
ANYWAY, all of this is by way of saying that I'll be away from my keyboard for around two and a half months, though I'll be into the occasional internet cafe, so postings will be at best sporadic. So may I direct all of those of you kind enough to visit on a regular basis, to make use of the Feedblitz link on this page. It will save you dropping in fruitlessly, and will alert you whenever an antipodean experience of things judicial seems worth sharing.
In the meantime a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all; to those who do not celebrate Christmas, then my wishes are that you enjoy your own special festival.

No comments: